Friday, July 11, 2008

NYC

Well, it's been a few years since I've been to NYC, so when we had family that wanted us to play tour guide, I jumped at the chance. I LOVE New York, it's a fantasticly fun place to visit, but you couldn't pay me to live there! So we did the tourist thing, although not nearly as much as we would have liked. To really experience the city, you need to spend more than one day there. But we made the most out of our time there. We came into Port Authority, and headed over to the Empire State Building. Since it's now the highest building in Manhattan, the views are amazing, definitely worth the wait to get to the top!
A view downtown, the Manhattan skyline without the WTC still will never look the same to me...
And another view from the top. It was a clear day, you you can literally see for miles!

More to come soon...

No comments: