Monday, March 10, 2008

Sesame Street and Silliness



What a weekend! Saturday, we went to see "Sesame Street Live", who would ever think that's something I could get excited about? But Wes LOVES SS, especially Elmo, so I knew he would love it. We went last year, but I knew it would be different now, being a year older, he knows what's going on now. I was right, he got so excited, it really was fun to see. Then on Sunday, we headed down to the Crossings to do some shopping. It was a good day, Wes got some new fancy Nike sneakers, and also a bright yellow rain jacket and matching boots. I love weekends! Here's one of my fave pics from SS Live...



And for some reason, he thought it would be fun to put a bucket on his head and march around the house...that's what toddlers do!


No comments: